165 North Gale Hill Avenue
Lindsay, California 93247
Open Friday and Sunday 12pm - 4pm
Support the Museum
Donations to the Lindsay Museum and Gallery make possible the following impressive benefits to our community:
- FREE admission for ALL, making cultural arts accessible to everyone.
- School tours, with special programming for all age levels, AT NO CHARGE.
- Research library available to teachers, students, and the general public, FREE of CHARGE.
- Curator talks and presentations to local organizations, for FREE.
- FREE mural/local history tours in an antique fire truck offered during the annual Orange Blossom Festival and other important civic events.
- FREE tours of the Antique Firetruck Museum, by appointment.
- The placement of historic plaques city wide.
- FREE to the public Art Show Openings/Receptions, 6X a year.
- Public performance opportunities for local Arts groups including the Lindsay High School guitar class, and the El Quinto Sol community folkloric dance troop, NO CHARGE.
- Free to the public intellectual Forums on a variety of topics, 4 to 6X a year.
Feel the pleasure and satisfaction of knowing you are contributing to an improved quality of life for Lindsay residents and visitors. Give Today!
Future projects, as they are funded, include:
- Art Classes
- A Lindsay Olive historical mural
- A Towt wind machine historical plaque
- Acquisition and restoration of Gallery Park and the Wildlife mural
- Restoration, archiving, and preservation of special collections including the Lindsay Gazette, the Porterville Recorder, Lindsay High School Class Pictures, the Escholl Hammonds photography collection, and more.
- Mason House and Museum building upgrades to improve accessibility and environmental conditions for collection storage and exhibition.
We can do all these amazing things, but only with your help.